Subject: Re: [Leica] 2002 beach noctilux photos
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:16:41 +0000

Hi rey,

I really like your pix and especially the way you isolate the subjet by
using the short DOF of the noct....
I wonder what is the typical aperture you use for this kind of shots. I
assume it is not f1 but probably 1.4, otherwise the vignetting woud be
worst, unless you "phtoshopize" the scan?

Can you tell us more on this?

On my side I try to avoid to use my Noct " aperture 1 and 1.2 if the
background is like the sky, snow, sand... because of the strong vignetting.

logan