Subject: Re: [Leica] Is the issue of camera noise over-rated? - Talk among st yourselves...:-)
From: Michael Cahill <mcahill@laurelgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:08:23 -0500

On 1/28/03 2:05 PM, "Bill Satterfield" <cwsat@istate.net> wrote:

> She did not want her precious little darling disturbed. Mothers, by
> instinct, human or animal, are very protective of their young. The baby
> comes first. This changes after they grow up, then the husband comes first.

Man, I don't know, but it seems to me that kids make a hell of a lot more
noise than any camera I've used.

This will probably be the same mom who will,  in the very near future, park
her kid next to me late in the evening in a very nice restaurant and proceed
to ruin my dinner.

BTW, what's this "husband comes first" stuff? Is this guy married? If yes, I
need too know what medication he's taking. :-)

The Laurel Group
On Site Creative Services

Site Location:
JOHNSON AND JOHNSON