Subject: Re: [Leica] 2002 beach noctilux photos
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:54:45 -0500

good idea.  it could be easily automated by a shell script or perl.
i used an emacs macro to pretty much make the page as it is. i've
never done any profssional work on the web, and furthermore, once i
stopped using netscape composer to make my first few pages, the most
sophisticated tool i've ever used has been emacs.

- -rei