Subject: [Leica] Montreal LUG/LEG gathering with Ted Grant
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:40:57 -0500

Just a reminder that on Friday February 7th at 7:30 p.m. all are welcome to come and
meet Ted Grant, have a bite and gulp a glass or two, right here in Montreal. Hell,
spend the weekend!

Ted will be in town working on a project and he'll surely have lots to tell us. Bring
your gear and any examples of your photos, if you wish.

The event is being co-hosted by the good folks at Canada's Leica agency, Lisle-Kelco.
But this is an informal social gathering (not commercial) -- come on over from
Ottawa, Toronto, the Atlantic provinces and the northeast USA. Out-of-towners may
contact me for accommodation suggestions.

So that we can determine the size of the room we need and the necessary libations,
could all interested please contact me off-list ASAP?

Emanuel Lowi
mano@proxyma.net