Subject: RE: [Leica] Focus Camera
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:18:27 -0700

Another note: If an authorized dealership is behaving unethically, or making
promises they aren't delivering, or delivering bad product or bad service,
report them! Leica doesn't want its products badly represented. Any
violations of proper business procedures or principles should be noted.
Leica will follow up on it, rest assured. They do pay attention to these
things.

KM
- --
www.acmefoto.com | kitmc@acmefoto.com