Subject: [Leica] Photos by proxy
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:06:02 -0800

The latest thread between Animal (Simon) and Sam got me thinking.
Perhaps we should extend LUG interaction to encompass photographs too.
I, for example, would love to go to Melbourne, but seem unlikely to do
so in the near future.  So, I was thinking that we could establish a
system where we exchange photographic memorabilia from virtual trips.
For example, someone in Melbourne might contact me and find out where
I'd like to go, then go there and take holiday snapshots.  In return, I
could do the same for Santa Cruz.

With the advent and proliferation of the Internet and digital
photography (scanning Leica negatives or transparencies, of course!) it
seems like the next logical evolution in virtual life.

M.

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Photos by proxy)