Subject: [Leica] CRM PAW 4 - 2003
From: "Marshall, C.R." <C.R.Marshall@uwsp.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:38:31 -0600

My week 4 Paw is up at http://www.crmarshall.com/paw2003/index.htm. It is a rare occasion that my wife allows me to point a camera in her direction. I find the "B" in the background distracting and the light is a little harsh. The restaurant was not kind enough to provide a north-facing window.

One of the challenges with a PAW is that some weeks you just don't manage to produce any "Best Work" and have to go with what is available. I believe that this is better than some of my shots from a couple of years ago when I first attempted the PAW. (I have taken the worst offenders of the web-page.)

This shot was done with a Leica M4-P and a 50mm Russian Jupiter lens. My 35mm Summicron pre-ASPH just arrived.

Note: My PAW is being done with a mixture of Leica (M4-P) and Nikon (Film and Digital) and whatever else I have in hand. I am only posting Leica shots to this list, but you are welcome to comment on any of them.

C.R. Marshall

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] CRM PAW 4 - 2003)
Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] CRM PAW 4 - 2003)
Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] CRM PAW 4 - 2003)