Subject: RE: [Leica] Shutter speed setting on M6 Classic
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:53:44 -0500

> While I think the M5 is a terrific camera, and I like the extended
> shutter speed dial, I know that when the camera came out, a number of
> PJs specifically complained about that very feature because they found
> that the extended dial tended to get knocked about, and the shutter
> speed would change, when they were shooting.

Man, I simply can't imagine what one could be doing such that something is
rubbing up against the front of your camera WHILE shooting...  That sound a
bit improbable to me...I mean, the rewind lever is on the front of the M6,
and, at least with the shooting I do...it's never been accidentally
tripped...

Austin