Subject: Re: [Leica] Kip Peterson Week 3 PAW
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:53:08 +1100

>Hello all--
>
>Here's my week 3 image:
>
>http://homepage.mac.com/kip/PAW_2003/PhotoAlbum9.html

Ok, Now I"ve seen the real week 3: just before 4 comes along ;-)
Nice, I'm not sure quite what I'm looking at, but that does not
distract from the story. The "wheels" are slightly lost in the
horizon, which is not only cutting them in half, but also the entire
frame: for me this makes the images very static. If the atmosphere
you wanted to convey was "static", and somewhat "dull" then this
works, but if you wanted some dynamism in the image, you might want
to alter the perspective, and bring the wheels out against the snow
or sky and change the angle of view: lower would be easier: higher
might require a crane ;-)

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin