Subject: Re: [Leica] Rare People Photos
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:54:36 +1100

>I don't often post shots of people, but I finally got time to develop a roll
>I took Christmas day.  I botched it a bit as I had never shot Delta 3200,
>but Photoshop to the rescue, and I got some usable images by scanning.
>
>Here is my wife and her dad
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1257649
>
>Both my in-laws http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1257665
>
>Playing with a Christmas kitten
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1257689
>
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1257701
>
>My father-in-law enjoying a cup of something.
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1257656
>
>Hope you enjoy.  Comments wecome.

Well I don't know if you need my comments, after all Christmas images
are quite "private" and personal, but FOR ME, this group has not
worked. Your angle is too high, and we seem to be looking down on
everyone, and everyone is looking down- even the cat. Playing with
the "christmas" kitten is for me by far and away the best image, but
the others did not allow me to "connect" with the people.

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com