Subject: [Leica] Shutter speed setting on M6 Classic
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 14:41:09 -0800

LUGers

I have been using M2's and M3's with the MR-4 meter for many years.
Changing shutter speeds has been super easy with the large, knurled
knob/wheel, high up on the meter.

When I started to use an M6, with it's internal meter, I found it a PITA

to use the almost flush mounted, tiny shutter speed wheel.

What do you guys do?  I was tempted to design and build an extension
for the wheel/knob, but I figure that this problem has been going on
for quite a while.

Don't suggest that I put a M6ttl or M7 knob on it, as the location
is different, as is the direction of rotation.

What to do?  What to do?

Jerry

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Shutter speed setting on M6 Classic)
Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] Shutter speed setting on M6 Classic)