Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Nikonos V
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:06:32 -0700

Nope... dead serious. We were all laughing mind you.

If you work in a field long enough you see some amazing things. One of
our family's dear friends also brought her car to the garage where I
worked. One day she got a notion to check the  oil in her Austin 1800.
She removed the oil cap and was shocked to find she could not see any
oil at all! I cannot remember how many litres of oil it took to fill
the engine so that oil level was up to the oil cap but it was a lot.
Strangely the car would not start when she was done...the starter just
clicked!

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] FS Nikonos V)