Subject: Re: [Leica] re-M7 battery
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:56:37 -0800

If you look on page 67 of the M7 manual, it lists the Ucar 2L76 as a
compatible battery, and I assumed that the Energizer of the same type
designation was equivalent, since the voltage rating and form factors are
the same as the Ucar.  And above the compatibility chart on the same page,
they list the advantages of lithium batteries, so they would seem to be
approved for use with this camera.  I have been using them in my M7 for
around 6 months now with no ill effects.  I think they are quite
inexpensive, but I can't remember how much.

- --Jim