Subject: Re: [Leica] opening reception jan 31st
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:55:26 EST

In a message dated 1/24/03 10:02:19 AM Pacific Standard Time, thedmc@cox.net
writes:

<< So if your in the bay area, oakland
 to be exact, january 31st from 7-10pm there will be a reception at 388 19th
 street in the omicronfinancial building. >>

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for my bad behavior (typical Raider fan rowdyness?)  Congratulations on
your first exhibit.  Looking at the address, you will be glad to know that it
is very much accessible by BART w/c will allow accross the Bay residents like
me to attend w/out having to drive accross the Bay Bridge.  Is there a dress
code at the reception?  Should I bring my M6 for proper I.D.?  Again
congratulations.

Dante