Subject: [Leica] opening reception jan 31st
From: "daniel" <thedmc@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:05:29 -0800

Well fellow luggers looks like i'm going to have my first show at the end of
this month. It's a joint show actually with  my friend nicole mournian who
is a very talented young photographer. So if your in the bay area, oakland
to be exact, january 31st from 7-10pm there will be a reception at 388 19th
street in the omicronfinancial building. i'm very excited and i hope some of
you can make it. also there will be drinks afterwards at a bar called radio
435 13th street. thanks-daniel mcclenaghan