Subject: Re: [Leica] Sherryl / CLA.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:02:20 -0700

http://nemeng.com/leica/007e.shtml

My preference is for Gerry Smith: good work and a great guy. Remember
that email is not always the best way to contact someone. Try phoning
first. If you have to leave a message then tell them to watch for your
email. Some places get hundreds of emails a day asking for free advice
so it is easy to miss the serious enquiries.

John Collier