Subject: Re: [Leica] Zero degrees currently in Winchester, MA
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:19:42 -0500

John, I admire your restraint in not pointing out to the LUG that it got down to -46.5 F in your city just the day before. I don't think we want to let our fellow LUGgers know how tough we really are up here.
Did you ride your bike yesterday, or just walk?

On topic, the last time we had that sort of cold here,  I was out with a R3MOT and a M4-2 with MR-4 meter taking some photos along the river. The R3 became a lifeless, dead lump after an hour, battery was too cold to function. The M4-2 kept going, and the MR meter seemed to not be affected, as the exposures were just fine.

Noel