Subject: [Leica] RE:Keh
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 15:17:03 +0100

I can easily back the opinions about this supplier, KEH. I bough a
Nikkor 15mm f1:3.5 bargain at an excellent price and lens was almost
new! After that I've succesfully repeated a lot of used gear... Not
Leica as I like to buying Leica new...I cannot say that from BH where I
couldn't buy anything as apparently I was not able to manage my Credit
Card through their system while in KEH just sending them a fax was
enough. May be my dullness. I have very bad relations with Mr. Possner
because I always tell him that a list is not the place for a commercial
man. In my humble opinion he's not doing but marketing.

Kind regards

Felix