Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: other options other than Vuescan and Silverfast?
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:49:19 -0700

why don't you set up your own profile for the film in vuescan, using the
procedure it describes of scanning some clear film base?

I think the biggest problem you are probably facing (that all this scanner
software faces) is dealing with the varying orange mask in colour neg.

the instructions to do this are in the help section of vuescan somewhere
(advanced workflow?). I did it for one set of colour neg sheet film once and
it did a good job.

tim