Subject: Re: [Leica] Bessa R2 with 90mm Apo Summicron
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:46:22 +0100

Nathan,

at f/2.0 I have this problem with my .72 Leica M's all the time when
I shoot at 2-3 meter distance (or less!), but then I usually shoot
people, and they tend to move, as my wife has no garden gnomes. So I
always ask myself if this lens is practical in the circumstances you
are talking about, and wonder if the Tele Elmarit (which I sold) was
not better in practice with its lower weight and smaller size and
less dollars. The 2.0 is good for theatres etc, provided you can get
in on a photo session preview.