Subject: Re: [Leica] M motor drive/winder/RabidWinder
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:11:15 -0500

Austin,

Put a TA softie on it (I like the mini ones he now makes for the Bessa
because I can get at the M7's on/off switch easier), and soon you won't
notice the shutter button kicking back - at least I don't, and I don't
know why, but without the softie it does bug me. And since you're now
entering the realm of one-handed shooting, get the Contax TLA 100 cord
for the flash. But if you walk around surprising people with the kit on
the streets of New York, they'll think you're me and then I really
can't help you with the consequences :)

Gilbert