Subject: RE: [Leica] Real War
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:44:10 -0600

John,

I don't see you bringing this shit up in SP. Don't stink up this forum. If
you want to get into politics do it in your own back yard. You're fully
entitled to your beliefs but I don't think this is the place for it. You
need to look at this situation from every perspective. You think the French
and Germans are against this because of some noble anti war BS. Try their
own interests in Iraq and trying to hold on to them. Never mind. This isn't
the place for it and this is the last I'll say on the subject. Have at it.

Sam