Subject: Re: [Leica] Real War??
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:46:01 -0800

LUGers

My reaction to those photos was engendered by the fact that I have seen real wars
from the "inside".  I have seen destruction and death ---live. (now that sounds
strange).

I get disturbed seeing the victims of 911, I get moved when I see the victims of
suicide bombers in Bali, in Israel etc.  I get disturbed when I see the "ethnic
cleansing"
in Bosnia.

I do not get disturbed when I see dead enemies of the United States.  I do not like
the
idea, but I am afraid that there will be more of them.

Of course there should be more complete press coverage of the war, for both sides
see.

Jerry