Subject: Re: [Leica] Real War/ Pissed off......sorry!
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 20:37:42 -0600

Disturbing images yes, but necessary for the public to see since any
government(US included) censored the majority of war photographs. Look how
Americans reacted to seeing dead US soldiers on the beach in WWII. People
freaked. Yes, people die in wars. You do need to know that!

My problem is that people are now dying because of 2 complete a**holes want
all the oil they can get their filthy hands on. Hey Saddam and Version 2.0,
shut the f*ck up and split your crap even so the rest of us can enjoy our
lives without having to worry about your stupid little games that the
millionaires like to play with ordinary pieces of meat(any country
soldiers).

Of course, most wars were fought for money and oil, so what's new?

I don't see their butts out there fighting.

F*ck 'em, proud to say I'll be happy to turn off the lights.

Chris
New Orleans

ps -- can we get back to the shortage of Epson 2200 inks or taping RW?