Subject: Re: [Leica] Real War
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:46:02 -0600

Kim,

I wish it were interesting, but I'm finding that I'm burned out on straps,
Tri-Elmar warranties, and Rapidwinder hand-to-hand combat as well as the
righteousness of killing Iraqis. I think I just need to get a break from
the LUG and the RUG, and enjoy my Tilly hat.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I need to spend more time with my dogs, my
wife, and some old books.

Jeffery