Subject: RE: [Leica] Traveling by air with RabidWinder?
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:26:46 -0800 (PST)

B.D. wrote:
> We also might ask Tom A. if he could modify the triggers to further
> dull their edges and square them off...but I doubt doing that would
> really change anything - because that would simply mean that someone
> wielding one of these things would have a dull ice pick as a hidden
> weapon, rather than a sharp ice pick. Would Trotsky have cared? :-)

Geez, B.D., you really know how to wake a guy up.  I just saw the movie
"Frida" last night.  :-)

Speaking of which, the movie reminded me that I once saw a B&W photo of
Trotsky slumped at his desk after Stalin's ice-axe wielding agent got
through with him.  Does anyone know if such a news photo exists, or
whether what I saw was a re-enactment?  And (on topic) was it taken with a
Leica?

No politics implied, no debates necessary.  Just curious about the photo.

- --Peter