Subject: RE: [Leica] Traveling by air with RabidWinder?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:10:41 -0500

Assuming you mean the Abrahamson RAPIDwinder...I have flown back and
forth across the US a number of times - even flew from UK to US on Sept
17, 2001 - have had to remove my shoes virtually each time, have been
fully patted/wanded down, have had to take every item out of my large
camera case, and have not once had the security people show the least
interest what so ever in my two rapid winders - which is either very
funny or very sad, when you think about it, as they are indeed excellent
weapons. :-)