Subject: Re: [Leica] New Photo Posted (documenting 'progress' in Southern California)
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:51:41 -0800

On Saturday, January 18, 2003, at 02:22  PM, Ernest Nitka wrote:

> Marc - like p2 better than p2 alt - the stick is distracting ( of
> course so are the 4  cups of java consumed so far today )

Thanks for the comment, Ernest. I agree with you - I thought the stick
would add some interesting context, but it is just distracting. Needs
to be more to the edge or something. The sign doesn't convey what I
thought it would either. That's why it is alt :-)

I appreciate you looking and commenting.

Off to brew another pot,
- - marc