Subject: Re: [Leica] THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ...
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:57:37 -0800

> Thought you'd stop by to do a little trolling Sebastian?
>
> Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out!
>
> Sebastian Green wrote:

Actually, his name is Stuart Phillips. He used the name Sebastian Greene because he thought I might boot him off the list if he resubscribed under his own name.

Not true. I boot people off the list because of their behavior, not their identity. One of the things that amazes me is that they just keep coming back and exhibiting the same behavior.

Please drop this topic. It brings no value to the LUG as a whole.
It might bring value to some of the 'holes on the LUG ...

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ...)
Message from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR DISCUSSING THINGS I DO NOT WANT TO DISCUSS)