Subject: Re: [Leica] Opinions/comments on 135/3.4 APO Telyt M lense...
From: Sebastian Green <leicafan2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:02:40 -0800 (PST)

It was NOT my intention, but I quote from the Usenet
Faq:

"Yes, but what does it *mean*?

Aah, now *there's* the real question.

In case your head has been buried in the sand for the
last sixty years or so, the Nazis were a German
political party lead by Adolf Hitler that slaughtered
upwards of ten-million people that didn't meet their
standards of "ethnic purity" and set off to conquer
Europe and the world in World War II.  They are
generally considered the most evil group of
people to live in modern times, except that they came
home and made cameras that have been worshipped as a
near cult ever since."