Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V23 #364
From: Michael Russ <mtr44@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 07:58:10 -0500

Thanks for your time and thoughts, Don.  Just the foreground branches
are in focus.  Most of the blacks are solidly black, though there are a
couple of areas in the lower corners where the blacks are almost, but
not quite, as dark as the upper branches. Since my rental time was just
about to end, I put off burning in the corners until the next time.  I'm
not sure if it is or is not needed, but, in any event, having the two
prints to compare would help my printing skills.

Mike