Subject: RE: [Leica] TMZ at 6400
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:55:48 -0600

Simon,

Since you're trying all this low light photography I have a favor to ask.
When you exit the main train station there is a large church to your left.
Every time I've been to Amsterdam the church has been closed for one reason
or another. The last time I believe it was for renovation. If you get a
chance I would love to see what the inside of it looks like.

Thank you,

Sam