Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW site D L Ridings
From: "Mark Pope" <>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:06:41 -0000

Hi Daniel,

I like both shots.  My only comment about week 1 is that it could do with a
black border to separate it from the white background of the page - or use a
different coloured background.  Otherwise, it's fine.  Week 2 - you've
caught a nice moment and the obvious chemistry between these two - I see
what you mean about things getting a bit complicated...

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK