Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Inkjet printing
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 00:50:07 -0600

Thanks Nathan,

I'll look into it tomorrow.

Sam

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Nathan Wajsman
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 12:23 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Sam,

Not that much. You simply replace the cartridges with the aftermarket
cartridges of your choice. I use the quadtone inks from MIS:

http://www.inksupply.com/index.cfm?source=html/quadcart.html#800

There are other more expensive solutions like Piezography or continuous
ink systems, but this is an inexpensive way to start. To get the best
out of those inks you also need to use the papers sold by MIS.

Nathan

Sam Krneta wrote:
> Simon, Nathan,
>
> What kind of money are we talking to turn the 1160 into a B&W only
printer?

> Sam

- --
Nathan Wajsman