Subject: Re: [Leica] 2003 PAW project
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:06:46 +0100 (MET)

> It took me a little time to get this years PAW project started. As I did last year not all my images will be taken with Leicas. Most of my 35mm shots will be leica
> shots, but as with last year there will be some medium format work, perhaps a bit more than last year. This seasons Christmas present to myself was a very
> nice Rolleiflex 2.8D.  My first 6x6, nearly 40 years ago, was a Rollei and as with the Leica they seem to fit my hands better than other cameras of that format.
> As with the leica image there is something distinctive about a Rollei image. Perhaps it is just the comfort of handling a piece of equipment that is familiar to
> the touch. I hope that you will forgive my including images other than those from Leicas.  What ever the reason these first two images came from the first roll
> taken with the 2.8D.:

I make the same indiscretions ... I'm quite attached to my Rolleicord V.
Enjoy your 'flex on the PAW and everywhere else ... everywhere else but
one place in particular ... get your butt over to:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net

The software and manpower running it is the same as www.leica-gallery.net.
You'll find a few unfaithful there :)

The TLR gives shooting-from-the-hip a new, better angle, doesn't it?

I enjoyed your images. By a stock of film and fire away!

Daniel