Subject: [Leica] AAARRRGGGHHHHHH
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:38:59 -0600

I'm taking a break from the darkroom where I've been printing from a photo
shoot yesterday. One of the rolls, on about 5 frames, has uck imbedded in
the emulsion side of the film. Whatever it is won't come off with air blown
from a can, with wiping from a blower brush and with gentle prodding from me
with a soft cloth.

Where does this stuff come from and WHY does it always end up on the
face??????

Thank God this doesn't happen to me very often....I'd got batty.

I'm frustrated and needed to vent. Thanks for reading.
Lea

Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press www.whinydogpress.com
New images www.whinydogpress.com/new.html