Subject: Re: [Leica] Useful link for focus adjustment
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:39:20 +0100 (MET)

I'll have to admit, ... I really didn't get a grasp of the problem. My
problem is with being forced to focus with the centered rangefinder and
then recompose in time for the shot. That is illustrated in my alternative
this week:

http://geocities.com/daniel_ridings/paw2003/2alt1.html

I was swinging my way back down and to the left and saw I wasn't going to
make it in time. I, at least, need a short split second to stabilize my
hands before shooting at slower speeds. That was what happened here.

Daniel