Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander 21 vs. Leica 21 ASPH
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 06:42:34 +0100

Craig,

I second the positive comments about the Voigtlander 21. I have never
owned the Leica 21, but since this focal length is not my primary lens
(the 35 and 50mm are), I could not justify spending the price of the
real thing. The Voigtlander is a lovely, compact lens, and the results
are outstanding. Occasionally I wish I had the extra stop that the Leica
  provides, but then I think of the money saved, and everything is fine
again.

Nathan