Subject: [Leica] Re: sam k's photos...
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:41:41 -0500

"towel"'s worth the whole thing:

http://skrneta.home.mindspring.com/WEBSHOTS/27.htm

I need a print of it.

A few of your shots suffer from afraidtogettocloseness. If you're going to
photograph someone from across the street, you need a longer lens (imho).
There are a few that I'm not sure why you chose to post. "friends" for
example doesn't speak to me, or tell me much about the people in it ... but
the light is nice. "what" also doesn't say anything to me.

"right" is really nice.

I'd say try and replace about 10 of them and you'll be good.

My .02

Kyle

Replies: Reply from "Jeffrey Fass" <jeffrey.groups@happyeyeball.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: sam k's photos...)