Subject: RE: [Leica] Pictures Posted
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 20:01:54 -0600

Adam,

Thanks for looking. Yes, they are all on the soft side. The only picture
that I added any sharpening to was "Break" I'm still in the learning mode in
PS. I think I'll play with that as time permits. I need to learn how to use
"save for web" Just a matter of trail and error. Again, thank you for your
comments.

Sam Krneta