Subject: Re: [Leica] As The World Turns
From: nhcharch@netscape.net (Noel Charchuk)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:08:25 -0500

Dan, your subjects have consented to be photographed. Your not putting the camera to your eye, while taking an image is not quite the same as the hundreds of "from the hip" shots John Brownlow invited us to look at, as his subjects have not consented to being photographed.

I must say your framing in the two images you have shared was quite well done, and does tell the story. I have seen "street photography" on this list where the camera was at the eye of the photographer which weren't composed any where near as well!

Noel