Subject: [Leica] depth of field on Leica vario lens
From: Mike <tucor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:29:34 -0700

I recently purchased a R6.2 and a Vario-Elmar 1:4/35-70 lens. One thing that
is missing on the lens is the depth of field scale that is included on most
lenses. The instructions state that the depth of field information can be
obtained from leica's depth-of-field table # 920 003. I have searched the
leica site and it is not there. I've also tried searching the web with no
luck.

Does anyone know where I can download it or perhaps have a photocopy or scan
I could have?

Thanks,

Mike

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] depth of field on Leica vario lens)