Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Epson 2200 for B/W. What's the verdict?
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:10:08 -0500

Thanks, Christopher, Mark, Ted, Alistair, et al, for the comments on the
Epson printer.

I'm very encouraged by what I am hearing about it.  It will probably be a
few months before I am ready to get one, but it sounds like it will do the
job nicely. Hopefully, by then they will be a little more available as well.

This is probably going to make the difference between me having the time for
photography and not.  Unfortunately, I just can't cut out an afternoon for
printing any more.  On the other hand, I do take the point about having the
ability to make an exhibition print in the chemical darkroom when desired. I
don't think I'm going to be selling the Omega D2.

Simon Stevens