Subject: RE: [Leica] As The World Turns
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 14:27:44 -0500

Jerry,

I wasn't aware that "corporate policy" dictated legality, or even customs?
Besides, how do you know the student didn't ask Starbucks for permission,
which in fact, may have been the point of the "exercise"?  It gave them
experience on asking for access.

Austin

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] As The World Turns)