Subject: Re: [Leica] sorcery..
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:10:28 -0500

as usual, it works just fine in mozilla 1.2

i would have tried an alternate where the bear was uncropped and
in sharp focus and the patient and environment were out of focus.
the bear is the incongruous element here.

i failed to catch the story behind this image, and i hope
the situation is not a grim as it is portrayed.

- -rei

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 10:38:36AM -0400, Robert G. Stevens wrote:
> Steve:
>
> The images will not load for me.  Did you make them in Photoshop 7 and not
> use the save for web feature to create the jpegs?  Internet Explorer 6 has
> a problem dealing with PS 7 files saved as jpegs without using the save for
> web feature.  Photoshop embeds some XML code in the file that hangs the
> image portion of IE6.  Subsequent pages will also not load images after
> viewing one of these XML embedded images.
>
> The cure for the user is to shut down IE6 and restart it.  The fix for the
> image maker is to use the save for web function of PhotoShop.  It strips
> out these extra headers in the file including the offending XML.
>

> Regards,
>
> Robert
>

>  At 10:09 PM 1/11/2003 -0700, Steve Barbour wrote:
> >Alie on life support...
> >

> >PAW week 2
> >
> >http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-37875.html
> >

> >M7    Noctilux   at f1  Portra BW 400
> >
> >thanks for your comments...up, down, sideways....
> >

> >Steve

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey