Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Epson 2200 for B/W. What's the verdict?
From: "Doug Lee" <doug.lee8@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:46:14 -0500

Mark,

Allen's Camera in Levittown, PA had about 15 2200's instock when I was in
the Friday. The phone number is 215-547-2841. He will ship. I think his
price is $699 plus shipping. Ask for Allen (owner) or Rob. They are a small
shop. Best time to call is first thing when they open before they get busy.
That would be 9:30am EST M-F or 10:00am EST Saturday. They are good people.

Regards,
Doug

Douglas Richard Lee
Cinnaminson, NJ