Subject: RE: [Leica] As The World Turns
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 17:51:39 -0800

BD and others.... the custom in Morrocco is to charge tourists for the right
to take pictures of their women.  If possible to charge for pictures of
their kids, , men , etc.  Custom is a rather loose term as it is neither
law, religion, nor legally allowed.  It is just what they do.

We  stood outside the central mosque in Casablanca for 2 hours shooting
people without a single request for money nor with any harrassment from
poilec nor religious psople.....  In the country they try their best to
collect for pictures.

For those that care to respect customs, we did not break any.  We got some
lovely shots of some people doing their shopping......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net