Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: Xtol developer with Professional Tri-X 400TX
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 12:01:07 -0800

All of the information that I have gathered say that it is the same film in
a new package. I would simply shoot a test roll as if it were the old
package and process it as if it were the old stuff (that is forgetting that
it might be different) and see what happens. My bet is that you will see no
difference. That is really is the same old emulsion simply marked and
packaged differently.

IMHO,

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: OT: Xtol developer with Professional Tri-X 400TX)