Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: why do models never smile?
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 05:38:40 +0100

Agreed.  But why do models never smile?
www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/shampoo6.jpg
www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/shampoo9.jpg
Don't know about other models, but in this case it was because I kept saying
damn it, quit smiling! You're ruining my shot!"
http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/smiles.jpg
Kc
Two reasons.
they want then to look cool and not nervous.
And to show a little contempt for all the celebs in the front row
These usually beg for their seats(well have people beg for them)
because of the publicity.
I heard that a short time a minor war broke out because the show had started
with the lights out when jlo arrived.
best regards
simon jessurun