Subject: Re: [Leica] Ebay Postings
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 21:38:24 -0500

Chris - if I understand what this is about is that it's ok to offer
things here first THEN onto ebay and many
people phrase it that way when they post FS.  What was objectionable is
the concept that FS stuff is offered to LUG AFTER it's been
posted to ebay meaning LUG is treated no differently than the general
public and the kindness of Brian for running LUG is used to
'broadcast' this sale.

I think that's why people object to it

ernie